[RC] Cooley Ranch Ride- Weather? - erin ...

Hello.

I am planning on going to Cooley ranch ride this weekend, but I was curious if anyone who lived down in that area, could tell me what the weather is like.  They weather has been so strange lately, and where I am, it says we are supposed to get some showers tonight when the past week it has been hot in the upper 80's(i think?).  I went to www.weather.com and it said there were showers today, tomorrow, and a few showers saturday and sunday in Healdsburg.  I never really know what to believe from the weather websites ( it is sometimes not right), so I thought I would try to get some insight from people who live around there.  I have my raincoat set out and ready to ride in the rain if it is going to = )!  It would help a bunch on what to pack though, for right now I'm packing different things, since the weather has been so nice at the race!  Thank you for any help!

-Erin

Discover Yahoo!