[RC] need help with Shore to Shore ... - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I'm looking for something descriptive for the Shore to Shore ride. So far, have only been able to get directions to the point to point base camps and entry fees from the ride manager and web sites.

I know this is a great ride and I know there have been posts about it. Anyone out there want to help me with a description? Where it starts and ends. Closest towns with gas, restaurants, etc? Historical info?

Anythiing would be appreciated ...

:) Jackie