[RC] OD Team Shirts - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hey,

  One more thing to think about....we need to get us some team shirts for the OD Challenge.  It can have the Team name and even the Character name on it.  Just a thought...we only have a year to get our ducks in a row.  If we are going to make a spectator sport of this (Truman and his beer) then we need to put forth a good effort.

 Jody and the girls off to Hoosier Daddy tomorrow.

Hold down RC while we're gone.