[RC] spelling - smuncy

 most words if spelled close enough that  people can decipher the meaning in context of what is written  pass - - however, with doctors 'all bets are off' - I believe most have illegible writing as is easier than trying to spell. ( this from a nurse )
 In fact, I went on to become a doctor, and after 23 years, I think
I'm getting good enough at it that I may soon be able to quit my paper
route and do the doctor thing full time.

IN response to Ed  - you can find Cavalry Rules on OD website -  www.olddominionrides.org. If not there, let me know and  I will send you some, basically, states that everything you and the horse needs has to carried by you from the start, through finish ..  and NO** outside help, of any kind; however, you  can 'drop out' to regular "open" division during the ride if needed.      Stephanie M.