Re: [RC] More Schellbourne Photos - DVeritas

    Karen,

    Thanks for posting these photos.
    Some of us who've been to the the Duck's and Annie's XP rides and, for reasons way too complex and convoluted, find ourselves unable to attend, love seeing the photos of those trails.
     For me, in particular, I love to see those endurance riders who've chosen to pursue this sport in the multi-day-manner...how lucky for you all, and those horses.
     The horses photos you took at the trailers and on the trailer certainly look well-cared for and eager to be this sport in that manner.
     Thanks, again, Karen.

     Frank