[RC] Hey, all in S CAL, perhaps someone can help this guy find a place for his horse............ thanks. mas - Mary Ann Spencer

Yet another Builder,Ranch manager,horse person looking for a "situation"
Looking for a place for my Arab mare, and myself to live in southern California. Prefer about an hours drive from the LA basin.

I have a thirty foot trailer that is self contained. I can pay rent/board and or trade services.

I am an accomplished Carpenter,plumber,electricion,welder. I have managed two equestrian facilities.

I don't smoke or do drugs. Social drinker.

Looking for some place private and rural.

Please contact Robert Keeler @ 805-637 6773 or on the web @ 1Flyingstar@xxxxxxx

Thanks!