RE: [RC] [RC] AHA fees - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hi all,

  I love to watch the metamorphis of a topic.  :))  Anyway, I have thought about signing up horses for the distance program, but many moons ago, I got royally screwed by IAHA over it.  Sent the checks  to sign up two horses, AND go back a years worth of rides on them.  They received the check, cashed it, and then claimed that they didn't get it.  I sent them copies of the canceled check !!!!   NOTHING.  Never could get another response from them, glad I didn't do it again.

Jody and the girls.