RE: [RC] [RC] AHA fees - Jim Holland

Dang, Chris! Ain’t that the truth!  I’ve paid AHA dues for people so I would get points for MY horses they were riding….ONE TIME!  I think this is unacceptable and something that AHA needs to fix.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Paus
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 2:33 PM
To: Dana B.; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; paus@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] AHA fees

And in AHA, the rider HAS to be an AHA member for the miles to count for the horse. I don't understand why that is when the horse already is registered and paid in the program. I have two horses in the program. i can't ride both at the same time. One of those horses is the kind that just about anyone can ride, so he often has different riders. he's probably got 150 miles in the last year that don't count because the riders weren't AHA members! it's really frustrating.

chris