From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 6/8/2005 7:49:32 PM
Subject: [RC]   Synergist Saddles

Please Reply to: Erika eekitserika@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ridecampers!

I wish to ask an open question about this company "Synergist Saddles".  I
have been studying about and researching saddles and saddle fitting for
quite some time now and have come across this custom saddle company.

Have any of you heard of them?  If you have and have been able to ride in
or buy saddles from them, what have been your experiences?  My biggest
concern is obviously my horse.  And the more I learn about saddles, the
more I agree with the panel system, as long as it is done correctly.  These
saddles do not have panels, but the trees are designed for the "moving
horse" so to speak.

I think I am most interested in their dressage style, being as that is my
discipline of choice.  I also do a lot of trail riding as well.  If there
are those out there who have chosen one style over another, I would love to
know how that particular style worked for them.

Any and all suggestions, good or negative, are welcome and appreciated!

Thanks for your time.
Erika