[RC] Synergist Saddles - Dabney Finch

Hi Erica,

My husband, Gary Glazer, and I have ridden in Synergist saddles for many years and through lots of 50 & 100 mile rides.

Gary uses the western style and I use the english.

My english has fit every horse I've put it on.  (Maybe 10 that I've done Rides on?)  Even to me that seems unlikely, but maybe it was because they were all arabians with reasonably wide backs and I'd use thicker pads until their backs got muscled up.

I like the way the english synergist puts your feet correctly under you.  The saddle is the best I've had!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other specific questions I could help you with.

Dabney Finch (AERC 7826)