Re: [RC] Juniors must not matter to AHA !!! - firedancefarms

oh, and speaking of AHA, the latest magazine has an article about Darolyn Butler Dial and her airport posse in it!
Personally, my biggest gripe with them is that they raised the fees for the distance program and dressage..claiming they "give out too many awards".   (You can also read the VP message on this subject in the same issue).  The program used to be $25 onetime fee.  Then it was $20 a year, and now it is $30 a year PER HORSE.  I'll be curious how the numbers will change next year.
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms