Re: [RC] Juniors must not matter to AHA !!! - Merryben

We care about juniors.  When a junior finishes their first ride, they need to tell either me or Karen Chaton and we will see that they get an award.  A first 100 gets a shirt.  Two 100's in a year's (calendar) time and they get a polarfleece cooler in their choice of color with their name and their horse's name on it.  The blankets are sponsored by a donor that Karen knows and they don't want to be known.  Karen and I do the T-shirts....and I have browbeaten a friend of mine (Dom Freeman) who makes biothane tack into donating awards.  She has donated awards to my juniors for years and her tack is georgeous......

If you have any other ideas email me or Karen........mb