Re: [RC] Juniors must not matter to AHA !!! - Chris Paus

You have my sympathies. sigh.....

chris

Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All,

  I will try to not sound so pissed, but I suppose that I am right now.  Just was checking my email, (other account), received the AHA newsletter.  It mentioned all the winners, BC winners, both 100 mile and 50 mile, purebred and half at the Biltmore.  There was a link to "read more".  So, I did.  I want you to know that they totally overlooked mentioning that Joni and Love won the Junior award.  Now, I know, that is my kid, but it doesn't matter crap.  She didn't even get her trophy at the awards banquet.  I have called AHA several times, left messages, talked to real people and am still waiting to hear of the Status of her award.  Maybe I need to get Angie after them.  :))  She is right, the darn trophy is what carried Joni thru that ride, and now she doesn't get it in a timely fashion, or the respect of having won the stinking thing.

So, do the juniors in this sport not mean anything????  Why in the heck am I supporting AHA, and tons of rides with a jr. if that is all the respect that they have.  I am planning to sponsor 3 juniors thru both days of Hoosier Daddy in a couple weeks.....maybe they will get some type of notice there.

Ok, I am finished fussing now.  Oh, and yes, I did email them a good one too.  I think they are also going to get another phone call in the morning.

Jody (pissed off ) and the girls.

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus