[RC] horse "litter" - erin ...

Last year my dad and I used a horse "litter", kinda of like kitty litter but for horses.  We ran out last year, but this summer we forgot where we bought it (we have a small pasture in our backyard, so we don't use a "bunch" of it).  We are going to check a couple of stores down where we live, but I was wondering if anyone knew any places you could buy them either online stores or just any tack/feed store in general that we could look up and buy.  Thank You

-Erin

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page