Re: [RC] Juniors must not matter to AHA !!! - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 6/8/2005 8:17:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, paus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You have my sympathies. sigh.....

It just occurred to me that maybe all of us who are members of AHA could send an e-mail on this subject.  I think its pretty bad, first of all, to not have the trophy there for the junior rider, but as a ride manager I know how stuff like that happens...BUT to not acknowledge the junior riders in post ride publicity is pretty bad and STILL no trophy.  I say, let's bombard AHA with e-mails till they get this thing right!

Sylvia