Re: [RC] OUCH - Cynthia Eyler

Diane,

I was commenting on the fact that Joe said this was a problem known to him at that time --

"True, he was a bit off at the pre-vet, but at
that time he was having that problem at some rides and he always warmed up out
of it and was 100% sound by the first vet check.  My telling them that didn't
cut any ice, so I saddled up and rode him a couple of miles and brought him back
to the vets."

-- and I thought it worth mentioning, for newbies, how this sort of situation could best be handled by the rider.

I made no comment on what Joe reported happened after he warmed up his horse.

Cindy