[RC] Specialized Saddles - arabians

Ok, Not getting enough answers from that company.. and not in a timely manner....

Has anyone lost hair on their horses back from this saddle???

I am using a high profile wool back pad. Have only used this pad...

And after the first fast hot ride of the season... My horse comes up with no hair on her back in two spots...

My saddle pad was not dirty... She is not allergic to this pad...

Do you think it is the Neoprene pads that are part of the saddle??? Is it holding heat in???

I have a coal black mare. I am scared to death that she is going to get huge WHITE spots when the hair grows back in...

It appears to be happening where the stirrups come down..

Susie