[RC] rough trot qtr. - Lori Greene

We have been doing trail riding, riding around the house putting the basics on.

He's got good shoulders/pasterns, that wouldn't indicate a rough rider, but he is big strided with a lot of "lift".

We're still working on the saddle thing, we've put 3 of our saddles on him, and he's coming up with the dry patch behind the withers.  He's straight backed, and slab sided, someone mentioned that a mule saddle might fit him, dunno.

Anyway, he's been a great student, not liking bikes very well at all, but so far...no buck, no rear.  Steering going really well.

But as for all the horses we have ever started, this has got to be the "brain beater" of them all!

Thanks all!
Lori