[RC] FreeNEasy Demo Saddle - DarkHorseGoddess

Hello...I got the FreeNEasy demo saddle today, it's very nice.  After the farrier left... I tacked Huginn up and went for a ride, he seemed to like the saddle and he tolted out nicely.

We'll see how it works this weekend at Zumbro Bottoms (very hilly terrain). The seat is so flat compared to other endurance saddles (Tucker, BMSS & Sensation) that I have used/owned!!  Watch me slide off the back! The FreeNEasy is an endurance saddle with a classic seat.

The FreeNEasy endurance saddle that I want to order has a deeper seat and  huge knee rolls. >;]    But it'll take six weeks to get after I place my order.   Boowoo  <;\

Let's hope this is the saddle that will work for my Hugie Bear~!! Good Nite,  Raven