[RC] Bravo France - Tom Sites

Bravo France, for taking on a situation you find meaningful and just, and i wondered if they would.  Because we all could write letters, boycott, rebel and all the things one does when they ain't got no power and been peed on, but the ones that are out of the internal loop of consternation and have the most to gain (World Champion) than either of the 2 Sheiks going at it are appealing the FEI decision on the WEC.  This cake ain't done yet....

Dr NIk, i see the point you are making and it needs attention too.  It is a much broader attempt to direct the Sport of Endurance in the International Arena to a certain mindset that 'money' can affect a point of view of just what the sport of Endurance is, and who can 'Play the Game'.

Maybe, since the French won the Prince Philip Cup (The Presidents Cup of FEI given to the National Federation that did the best in all FEI disciplines)after we did, they have the voice to ask..."Who won it next?" or are we all time "Champions"??  or does it really matter? ....

Thank you Steph, for keeping us posted on this one.
tom sites