[RC] Mare's reaction - LAxelsen

I recently went on a Ride and Tie ride, the short course, 6 miles, and at the ending vet check, my horse's heart rate never dropped below 82 and her muscles were twitching....
so the end of the story is after hours in the vet hospital with her getting fluids, after some blood tests, the conclusion is that perhaps it was just nerves and maybe she's not cut out for races. The bloodwork reviewed by my vet shows she didn't or wasn't on her way to tying up.

Just thought you might have heard of someone with this problem and how they helped their horses, etc.

Thanks!
Laura