Re: [RC] Freeform Saddle and best stirrups for knees - Kristen A Fisher

I know that leather western fenders killed my knees and ankles because of the twisting of my feet in the stirrups. They make a product called "Stirrup Straights" that can help this. When I switched to an Abetta with fabric fenders, that helped it as well.

Kristen in TX
Does your friend ride english or western that has the knee issue.  One thought, I used to suffer a lot of pain in my knees when riding western and eliminated that problem by switching to english.  I would definitely go with EZ ride stirrups.