[RC] Hard Guy (Girl?) - Laura Hayes

Awww Tom, that was great!  You are right, riding a good horse on a good trail is the ultimate.

My own Hard Guy was Saturday at Michaux Madness in Mont Alto PA.  My formerly ulcer prone mare, Equal Terms out vetted every horse there by minutes in each check, and climbed every mountain and clamored over every rock to win by 40 minutes.  Even if she hadn't, she would have been my Hard Guy for her guts and determination.  The trail was tough, and kudos to all that conquered it.

Looking forward to riding BH with you, Tom.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741