Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net

Re: [RC] saddle question - Marv Walker

At 06:49 AM 5/25/2005, mikek wrote:

What does everyone ride in? I have a high withered, wide and short backed Arab. Seems like every saddle I've tried rubs on her back at the very rear of the saddle. Any suggestions

Something you may find of interest...

http://AwarenessHorsemanship.com/confer.htm

Marv "Few things cause more horse problems than saddles." Walker

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.