[RC] Shameless Plugs - apleg8'n

http://www.applegaitnendurancehorses.com/amberadventure.html

Ok, I have had it everyone! While I so appreciate all the requests I am
getting for this silly story of the Prineville wreck from MY perspective,
and now that I am an "INTERNATIONAL STAR" ...ahem, cough, choke....This has
gone out to Africa, Cairo, Germany, Norway, Australia, and some demented
people even sent it to the boyz in Iraq for a little giggle.

Gosh, I am blushing almost as much as I did on the Prineville trail after my
pants came off...oops, maybe that was too provocative to say on here...Sorry
John. Anyhoo, I cannot keep up this pace for you crazy people so I have
taken the advice of many of you and contacted my Webmistress and had her put
a link on my website so you fiends that are not as uptight as SOMEONE ON
HERE thinks you are can just link to it and read all about it. OK? Please??

Now for yet a couple of other shameless plugs here. Hey I never said I
wasn't shameless...heck I 've been called a whole lot worse than that right
here on RC over the years...y'all ran me off and I will leave again I
promise but I have to get this in first. (sheesh, did I take over Howards
place on here???)

I got an email from Curt Lewis..the author of THE GREAT AMERICAN HORSE RACE
of 1976 this morning. He is so happy that I plugged his book and some of you
that contacted me for his email addy have requested the book from him. So
again, I can't keep sending out his contact as much as I love those boys and
want everyone to read this awesome account of that ride. So I am going to
give you Curt's email address and you write to him directly for the book. It
is such a wonderful chronicle and it will never be again, kinda like
Woodstock, only once in a lifetime can something like this happen.

Also, here is another plug and I don't know if Tom Sites has plugged this or
not but I will anyhoo since I am so shameless here.
Curt told me Tom is in the progress of putting a chat room together for the
GAHR and what a wonderful thing this will be especially for those of you now
going to purchase the book! Step right up folks! get em while they are
hot!!! Cheap at any cost!

And to end it all....Ifn any of youse are near Wichita KS, drop into Arena
Autos and buy a car from the Lewis Brothers! They are honest used car
salesman. Wait! Is that an oxymoron?  That is for you to figger out, but if
I was back there I would give those guys a romp, might even buy a car from
them. Sigh....

amber

Ok that's all folks. Here is how to get the book from Curt or Lewis, they
read each others email...they are shameless too;~))
carguyict@xxxxxxxxx
E-mail Address(es):
 carguyict@xxxxxxxxx