[RC] Dr. Deb Bennett - oddfarm

I was able to attend a lecture and demo today presented by Dr. Deb Bennett. She is brilliant. The farriers association hosted the day and it was great. I actually was only able to stay half the day.

It would be fabulous to have her speak at one of our conventions. Has she ever been a guest speaker?

By the way, whoever was looking for a farrier in the panhandle of Florida, call the Farriers Association and get some referrals. There were several at the lecture today. They all seemed to be very, very knowledgeable. And after today, they are even smarter ;)

Lisa Salas, The Odd FArm