[RC] What type of training? - Angie and David

I’m glad to see this issue being discussed.  It very timely for me - I’m riding a new horse in next week’s Rendezvous with Destiny.   Our relationship together is still new, but so far, he listens and respects me on the ground and trail.  I plan on using Rendezvous as a training opportunity for him.  We’re going to start after everyone else leaves and we’re going to ride our ride at our own pace.  I have no desire to be a passenger on a rocket so I planned on dismounting (if feasible) and reengaging his brain with Parelli games if he loses focus.

I would like to know if anyone has any special techniques or methods for rating their horses.