[RC] Liberty Run- GA - cowgirgoof

Hi All,
I will be at Liberty Run next weekend as the ride photographer, and will be available to do portrait shots of your horses, dogs, family as well as trail photos. I now have a professional digital camera, so I can just "shoot away"!
Plus I'll be able to offer them online or on CD soon after I get home from a ride.

Also, my good friend Anitra Peterson will be there as a massage therapist and is ready to accept appointments through me now. We will arrive Thursday evening and be there through Monday morning. If you have a request, please e-mail me privately for massage or photography.

thanks, see you all next weekend

Becky Siler