[RC] prineville accident, etc. - Ed Kilpatrick

just goes to show that what happened there is not what everybody saw, or vice versa.
when it comes down to it,  it is mostly the human factor, not the horse factor that causes these things.  not placing blame, just assessing things.

all of us would benefit from spending extra time training and preparing ourselves and our horses in order to ensure that we all have better, safer riding conditions, not only at the start of a ride, but throughout the entire ride.   we could all do better at times, by thinking and looking ahead, being careful not to crowd others, and recognizing how to diffuse potential accidents by taking caution.   i pledge to do my part, how about you?     cowboy ed