[RC] Sharon Saare saddles - Allegra C

What do you guys think of Sharon Saare saddles? I'm looking for an endurance saddle for my spotted saddle horse, and ran accross a used Sharon Saare Saddle.  I'm planning on looking into it if the feedback I hear is positive, on the other hand I don't want to waste my time and money.

Allegra

* Every disaster is just a new opportunity that got tired of waiting for you to notice it.

Discover Yahoo!