RE: [RC] Sarcoids and Xterra - Adam and Jannelle

Gloves actually are not recommended.  The paperwork that comes with the
product says you can wear gloves but you don't need to.  I did not and did
not have an issue.  My gelding had a couple banded and had the "immune
therapy" done one fall.  The next spring, he had them pop up on his nose
(had been in girth area and on the chest).  I used it when they were small
for four days.  They were gone quickly but his nose did peel for a week or
so.  It doesn't seem to do much to uneffected areas but probably does cause
irritation to those horses with more sensitive skin.

BTW, I got mine several years ago and the vet's cost was $85 for 2oz and he
sold it to me at cost and bought one for himself, too.  I only used it on
the one gelding and have tons left.

Jannelle, who's hoping this almost liquid gold stuff stays good

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk
Menagerie Farm
584 Romie Howard Rd
Yoncalla OR 97499