Re: [RC] Sarcoids and Xterra - Valerie Hewitt

I used it on my grey stallion . He had a sarcoid on his pastern . I did not wear gloves and was told I wouldn't need them . By the 3rd day he was not happy to see me coming with the xterra and he had a massive reaction . At one point his entire leg swelled and he was very lame but it quickly passed . The Vet thought it was his immune system attacking the sarcoid . I was also told not to dislodge the scab let it fall off on it's own which took about 8 weeks . His hair never grew back but I was told this ahead of time,  about the size of a silver dollar . The sarcoid is gone and hasn't come back .

Valerie

Yahoo! Mail