[RC] so what, after all those years and all those finish lines, made the difference? - LTYearwood

Hi Everyone,

As I read all the posts of all these wonderful horses who have done so incredibly well in race after race after race, I would love to know: What do you attribute --  in terms of your own horsekeeping skills --  at least some of your success to in endurance?

I'm not talking luck or "good genes" or the fact that your horse was truly one-of-a-kind.

I'm talking, after all those years and all those finish lines, what do you thank yourself for doing for your horse that you just know made a difference? (Even if someone else may have scoffed at your assertion.)

Lori