[RC] Time between rides - Laura Hayes

The question being bantied about regarding time off before and after 100 made me think about how we used to do several rides in a row and not work so hard at making a science of it---so I looked up a few records of people I admire in this sport.

The first one was Kathy Arnold and her mare, Easter Charm.  In 1985 they did a 100 on June 14, a 50 on June 29, the Big Horn 100 on July 13 (2nd and BC) and another 100 on 7/27 (another 2nd place) with a 50 on Aug 3.  This horse went on to do many many more successful rides for years.  The bottom line, in my humble opinion, is that there is no cook book method.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741