Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Gaited horses/saddle fit.

No one has mentioned treeless saddles for gaited horses yet. My daughter has a new Paso Fino and is using the treeless BM and we've had no saddle issues whatsoever. Even sweat patterns and can really largo with it. He seems very comfortable too. Gosh, a treeless saddle and a gaited horse....what could be more comfortable?! They'll be doing their first LD ride this weekend together!
-----------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon