[RC] Missing items at Biltmore - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello All,

  First off, a big thanks to Angie....she did a great job of riding Aries for me and helping Joni and I to finish the ride.  That was our first time at the Biltmore and will want to come back.  Great ride, great management and the only bad thing was Joni being sick.  She is feeling much better now....has gotten back to being on the bossy side.  :))

 We seemed to have lost two chairs and I think Joel may have left a flannel jacket with a hood.  It was gray and green.  There were pictures we had purchased from Genie of myself and Joni.  They would have been left at the big tent, that morning from the awards.  I would like to get these items back, but really the pictures are more important than the other stuff.  If you found the pictures, can't miss the "spots" on my horse, you will know you have the right ones.  Joni's horse is a bay.

Jody, Joel, Joni and the girls..... who are glad to be home.