[RC] Treeless Saddles - Chris Martin

From: Patsy Davis <patsy_davis99@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Treeless saddles

Is there any problem caused by the treeless saddle sitting right down on the spine of the horse?  With a tree, the pressure is raised off the spine, right?  So why is it not a problem (heat, pressure, etc) when you are sitting directly on the spine?

Just trying to understand before I jump off and buy something that I don't understand.  They must work or there wouldn't be such a demand for them.

Thanks,  Patsy

Patsy:

If you go to the photo link on my post you will see what the horses back is supposed to look like with the proper pad under a treeless saddle.

Chris Martin