[RC] my biltmore - Ed Kilpatrick

hi angie,  i will have to do that biltmore ride one of these days!     great story!     having ridden with jody and joni before, i can attest to all the glowing comments you made about that pair!  in 2003, it seemed that everywhere i went to ride, they were either just ahead of me or just behind me, and we rode together many miles.   jody has some super nice horses that are extremely well trained.   joni is a tough little gal too!  congratulations to you all!    cowboy ed