From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of KimFue@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 8:34 AM
To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Revolution - Age requirements for competition

But why knowing this new COC requirement would be coming into effect did the USEF drop the age requirement to 7 when in previous competitions like the WEC 2002 and PAC 2003 and most likely the 2004 WEC (I don't have a copy of the nomination requirements on this computer) the competition age was 8?  I know the US international leadership has been against the COC requirement and will continue fight to change this.  But until the change is made why have a lower competition age when the required COC is much more difficult?