[RC] re: revolution - oddfarm

I was looking forward to attending your ride.  However, because it is FEI sanctioned and I strongly oppose the overriding of young horses and blatant drug abuse in this organization, I am instead sending a contribution of $$$ (whatever the ride fee is) to ?xxxxx? (your favorite horse charity)

That's a pretty darn good idea, Jim. However, the overriding of young horses is the riders choice. They don't HAVE to ride younger horses, they CHOOSE to ride them. The blatant drug abuse is however,  so obvious. I have been told by a "top" rider that certain drugs should be allowed because otherwise, the horse couldn't perform. Pretty much any one who thinks differently, doesn't have a clue. Including me.

I say, keep me clueless, and keep ALL drugs out of our sport. I am not anti-FEI, you know like Truman isn't :) but I DO despise the use of any drugs in this sport. The outcome of the double positive drug test, but not allowed due to "error" certainly warrents attention. And I have to agree with Howie, "Money trumps morality everytime."

Lisa Salas, The Oddf aRm