[RC] climbing side of trailer part II - Jen

I have tried trailering on both sides.  I have not tried moving the partition and will try that later this week.  I have ridden in the trailer with him.  It is loud and there is a slight breeze that comes through the front window despite it being closed all of the way.  But it actually has a rather smooth ride.

I am not sure I would consider him claustraphobic.  He drives as well as rides and he really seems to enjoy the extra security of knowing the shafts are there.

How short can I make the trailer tie?  Will try most anything.  I am planning short practice rides in the trailer, with somone in the trailer with him for this week.  So keep the strategies coming.  I am glad to hear that my horse isn't the only goober out there.  Thanks, Jen

Do you Yahoo!?