[RC] Absorbine rinse - Angie and David

I dilute Absorbine with water and add in witch hazel as a post ride rinse.   It’s very refreshing – plus the witch hazel is a great antiseptic for minor cuts and scrapes.  Beware that it may cause your horse to get antsy if they’re not used to the tingly sensation.  Absorbine made a great video a few years back.  Its called “10 easy ways to make your horse feel great and perform even better.”   That’s where I got the witch hazel idea.  Not sure if they still make the video, but you can contact them and ask.