Re: [RC] children's horse books - Simrat Khalsa

Me too. One of my absolute favorites is San Domingo, the Medicine Hat Stallion. Lots of distance riding with the Pony Express in that one. Didn't hurt that my uncle sent me a signed copy (his dad was one of the characters in the book along with his stallion, San Domingo). And I always cry when he takes a bullet for Peter. I loved the parts where he is riding alone across the prairie, through herds of buffalo, and through rivers... just what I wanted to do.

~~Simrat :)
Simrat Khalsa
Eugene, OR
http://akalranch.com/