Re: [RC] OMG - Chris Paus

Well, can't speak for anyone else. I'm over 50. I quit fighting the idea of aging and finally accepted it. I don't see thong underwear in my future.

chris

MJWEST02@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 4/29/2005 7:39:33 PM Central Standard Time, paus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
LOL. I could be wrong, but my guess is that people who like the thong underwear are young and lean. Those of us who go ewwwwwwwwww are, um more matronly.

chris

I would like you to put an "age" on matronly....for example....would over 40 be matronly..?  or over 50?....
I am headed for the 50 this year and have worn those ewwwwwww thongs for many years (since my divorce LOL!)

And this secret I never told anyone... I went "commando" while showing in my very first DRIVING class; for good luck.  I came in first out of three.   However, I have to give credit where credit is due - the Morgan mare took me through and I dedicated William Shakespeare's "A Lover's Complaint" (1609) to her:

WELL COULD HE RIDE, and often men would say,
"That horse his mettle from his rider takes:
Proud of subjection, noble by the sway,
What rounds, what bounds, what course,
What stop he makes!"
And controversy hence a question takes,
Whether the horse by him became his deed,
Or he his manage by the well-doing steed.

Mary

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus