Re: [RC] thong underwear - Chris Paus

Exactly, only a man would think a girl would like to ride around with a wedgie up her butt. sigh.... they can't see what we've got on under our tights anyway, so why do they care if we wear granny unders or thongs???

chris

larry Miller <jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cowboy Ed, You wear a pair of thong underwear and see how it feels.  LOL Jeanie

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus