[RC] Children's books - Pam Salem

Definitely BLACK Minx <g>, and the name suited her SO well.  Does anyone remember the potato incident in that book?  I always wondered if it would really work.

From: "Faustina Duffy" <kellswaterfarm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Childrens books

THE BLACK MINX!!!!
 ----- Original Message -----
 From: MtnRondi@xxxxxxx<mailto:MtnRondi@xxxxxxx

  In a message dated 4/28/2005 4:50:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, =
paus@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paus@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    My own little connection to something cool.
  Along the same line... I had a neighbor who was about 5 yrs. old when =
Walter Farley or his publishers had a contest. Name The Black's filly =
and win an Arabian horse. My neighbor's sister sent in the winning name, =
Minx, or something like that, and they won the yearling Arabian gelding.
Bonnie