Re: [RC] thong underwear - Letstalkhealth

I answered in privite about the thongs, but, I have to post this and agree with cowboy ed,  If your used to wearing thongs, you'll probably agree that the less material between the cheeks the better.  Regular unders bunch up and cause more discomfort.  It just takes the right kind of thong to be comfortable, definitaly less is better.  However I prefure the tights with built in underware to anything else.