Re: [RC] Frog, The Horse That Knew No Master - MtnRondi

In a message dated 4/28/2005 1:17:54 PM Pacific Standard Time, glenn218@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Many teachers and professors complimented me on my horsey-themed papers
I had always wanted a horse but my folks would never let me have one. I would listen to the Lone Ranger on the radio and one time someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I said "a white stallion", haha. I had no idea what a stallion was, but I decided I wanted to be a horse and the Lone Ranger's horse was what I aimed to be.

But, they did let me have a dog... I was very quiet and shy, but I loved to write stories in school about dogs because I could use the word "bitch".

Bonnie