Re: [RC] Frog, The Horse That Knew No Master - Susan, Princess of Pink

How funny!  I had several teachers say the very same thing to me.  Luckily, I ignored them and continued to research and write about what interested me the most.  Many teachers and professors complimented me on my horsey-themed papers and told me how much they enjoyed reading both the fiction and non-fiction.  It got to where I wrote the tales just to please my teacher...my gift to him or her.

Marinera@xxxxxxx wrote:
I also once wrote Howard Brodie who did the charcoal sketches of race horses for the San Francisco Chronicle Sporting Green. I asked him to draw me a picture of Seabiscuit. He wrote back that I should be tending to my school studies and not thinking about race horses. And he did not send a picture.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)