[RC] Childrens books - agilbxr

Ok, enough already!  You are going to make me go broke.  All these horse books I don't have in my collection!  I'm going to have to go to our used book store and shop. BUT, I also want to buy a heartrate monitor.  AGH!  The decisions we have to make.....

On another note, has anyone ever read one called The Golden Stallion.  Don't know who the author was, but it was one of my favorites...  Now I'm collecting for my neice, who I have very successfully turned into a horse nut too.  "aunt Juli, when I grow up and get big, can I have Alpine?"  I have done my work well..

Juli and Alpine (I love Kaitlin...she doesn't make me work)